The notion of cloud-based security systems has accelerated in recent years with more businesses around the world transitioning their infrastructure into the cloud. This changing technology has affected security and traditional ‘siloed’ systems do not support today’s needs and environments. From crucial information being missed or misunderstood, to recurring ‘operator errors’, old systems are a liability reducing the effectiveness of your operation and your security response.
In this discussion, cloud-managed surveillance experts and integrated physical security
professionals will address how the shift to cloud-native and customizable security can improve safety and workflow, reducing costs and boosting efficiencies and reliability. Join James Ensten of Rhombus Systems and Mark Higginson of Encompass Connect who will address key considerations.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- How to make data work for you and deliver just the information that is relevant to your operation, instead of a mass of data?
- Why is it important? And what types of spaces need it?
- How to integrate physical security with building automation such as HVAC, energy management, AV?
- How to interface security systems with 3rd party platforms?
- What are the major issues and vulnerabilities found in traditional systems?
- What to look out for when selecting a cloud video security system?
- James Ensten , Vice President at Rhombus Systems
- Mark Higginson, Executive Vice President at Encompass Connect